Oh wow...

Monday, May 23, 2005

Bouncing off some walls here...

Pete and I just got two round-trip plane tickets to our honeymoon location for the price of one, only $388!

This is in quick succession to Saturday's excitement of getting the house we wanted to rent!

Thank God... He's answering Pete's prayers, and wow. Just... wow. Peoples--He is good. I've learned to say that when I'm suffering, but it's so weird to accept it now and bounce of the walls with it! There's this crazy feeling of, "What is He going to do next?"

I love the whole world today!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Kelly, that's awesome - I'm so happy to hear that! Isn't it such a blessing when God answers our prayers in tangible ways?! I hope the rest of your week is wonderful too! :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.