What is Worship? (Part II)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I don't have a long post today--I just wanted to get a few thoughts down.

Pete and I are preparing to meet with Pastor regarding our new position leading worship in our church. I'm not ready. I don't know how to worship yet. I don't know how men/women are supposed to relate in the leadership of a church yet. I'm afraid. And I want to spend the weekend at home. Last week--I even went to church just because it was the thing to do.

The only thing running through my head about worship today is that I need to do it. I feel like Satan has laid me open for an all-out attack, and I don't know how to call on the name of Jesus right now. I don't remember how to pray. But my heart is quietly calling over and over, "Alleluia."

Abba, Father, Lord, Sustainer... Alleluia. Alleluia. Alleluia.

Thank you for calling my heart to You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.