ANOTHER Baby!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My very special friend Joli just had her baby on Saturday at 3:45 in the morning. It's a boy!!! His name is Joel Patrick Chism, and she says that he has charmed both of his parents! I BET!

Needless to say, I am VERY excited. I get to see him soon, too, because she's going to be in my wedding! I like babies a LOT. I'm not ready to have any yet, I think, but I like them. I think that's a good first step.

*stops and thinks*

And a bad second step would be remembering how many diapers I changed when I was growing up with seven younger siblings.

Hmm...

Congratulations, Joli and David!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not even spring! Why is everyone popping?

Leeann said...

Yay for a new native San Diegan! *grin* A good strong name too. Very good.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.