Four Days...

Wednesday, October 5, 2005


Happy Wednesday!

Wow, this day started out with some action! Actually, the action started last night, with a last-minute wedding rehearsal rescheduling. This morning, Pete and I came into work at about 7:15, and I'm actually accomplishing something today! We've had several minor emergencies and some rather big excitement on the office front with a brief from the U.S. supporting an appeal in Missouri, too!

So, I'm hyper. I'm four days out from the wedding and Pete got a good night's sleep last night, which always makes me much more cheerful. Psalm 34:5, my verse for the day says, "They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed." That was very encouraging, because sometimes it seems like I oughtn't to talk to God because I am so ashamed that I haven't talked to Him in so long or I haven't read my Bible that morning, or I just got upset with someone or various other things like that. But I love how that verse paints such a different picture of looking to God!

Today, my favorite movie character is Christine Daae (sp?) from Phantom of the Opera. I really like her voice. Pete says sometimes that I sound like her, and he really likes my voice, which is kinda cool... okay really cool. I'm not so scared to sing around him just cause...

I have to hop back to work now--we have to go BACK and pick up our rings today because they were too big! MY ring fit Pete's finger, and his went flying off when he shook his hand! So, they should be ready at lunch, deo volente (as Leeann would say...).

Then tonight, we have a TON of work to do on the programs!

But it's all coming together, and I'm getting excited! It's going to be the party of the century! Well, at least for me. I kind of doubt I'll have a more fun one! :-p

Anyhoo, that's my update for four days out!

We'll see what kind of time I have up until the wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kell. Last night when the Wollbrinks came to the house, Aunt Kathy
said that Jen started counting way before this...
Me...

Leeann said...

I feel at this point like I should be paying someone money for being a part of this wedding… like it’s some sort of reality show or amusement park, so many twists and turns and excitement… I truly pity anyone who doesn’t have Kelly as a part of their life, because they’re clearly missing out on a lot and are probably very boring people… but it’s somehow not their fault… :-P
I sure hope the ring situation gets worked out. It would be bad for them to fall off before you get all the way down the aisle for the recessional… the bridal party can pick them up on their way back…
I must say if there is one thing all this has taught me, it is that I am shooting for a 3 month engagement. That will allow each decision to be made an average of once (1). While I am fully supportive of Pete and Kelly’s decision to wait till October, I know I could not handle the thinking and re-thinking of everything ten times over!
But that is all, of course, a deo volente thing. ;)

Kelly Sauer said...

Rings fit for now! Hooray!

andie said...

...not that anyone's excited or anything...
;-D

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.