Announcement

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Due to the significant number of people who have requested a change on my blog, and
Due to the fact that I have a moment to spare, and
Due to the fact that I have a bit of news,

I thought it prudent to take that moment to spare to explain that bit of news to satisfy the significant number of people (three) who complai--er, suggested a change to my blog.

I am officially quitting my job at HSLDA. December 22, 2006 will be my last day of work as an employee of HSLDA, and I am very happy.

This means that

I will have time to blog again.
I will have time to write letters.
I will have time to write thank-you notes.
I will have time to do photography.
I will have time to teach piano lessons.
I will have time to cook.
I will have time to be a wife.

Essentially, this means that I will have time.

And this is a good thing.

Blogging moments are too few and far between.

*This moment has been brought to you by... You know? I don't know...*

8 comments:

Mark and Erin said...

Yay!!!!!!!! :-)

HisDelightIsInMe said...

Oh I'm very happy for you. I'm starting to learn how frustrating it can be to have a job that frustrates you :-p

Leeann said...

*grin*
Guilty.

Kate said...

I'm very happy you will now have time! :-)

Christy said...

Yay for a new post! And yay for time...that will be so great for you!

Kelly Sauer said...

Wow, it's cool to know who actually checks this thing! So sorry I've been silent for so long! *sigh* Just three more months...

Megs said...

Yee-Haa! Kelly's back!!! I was afraid you dropped off the face of the earth and took Pete with you!! ;)

Andie said...

Hang in there, girl :-)

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.