IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Monday, January 22, 2007

Wanted: Litigation Assistant

Do you see this link? I don't know if it's just that people don't like HSLDA anymore, or that they just don't want to work for my totally awesome bosses or if they just don't know that this opportunity is out there, but people are NOT EXACTLY KNOCKING DOWN THE DOORS to get me off the hook at my job!

The reason I want off the hook is because I am going on four months pregnant, and I need a little bit of time to process things (other people's pictures, correspondence that I am a year and a half behind on--READ, WEDDING THANK-YOU NOTES, MY wedding pictures--oh, and a nursery to set up???)

Really, I'm not being lazy. But I'm wondering if someone is at ALL interested in applying for my job. Since this Friday was supposed to be my last day and all. And since I'm kind of staying to plug the hole and I'm about to burn myself out and all. And because I'd really, really, really like for someone to want my job...

Hee hee... Seriously, think about it. I learned so much in my four years here, and you couldn't get a better boss than Jim or Darren, and you get to do all sorts of interesting things, and I wouldn't be leaving if I could do a full time job and photography and a baby and a life all at once...

*sigh*

3 comments:

Christy said...

I think the commute would be a bit long for me. ;-)

Kelly Sauer said...

you could move back!!!!!

Leeann said...

I'm so with Kelly on this one...

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.