On Bathing Twice a Year

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Today, I had my first bath. It took Mom and Dad long enough to give it to me. I was beginning to smell like one of those old trappers who were afraid of water and only bathed twice a year when they fell in the water or something.

I liked my bath. Mom kept waiting for me to yell at her, but after almost a month of having to deal with sponge baths and partial wetness, it was a real treat to get all covered in the water.

Besides, I trust her and Daddy. They don't want to hurt me. They help me with lots of things I can't do myself, and sometimes when I have a tummy-ache, Mom and I cry together. I know she understands what I'm going through. I mean, it's like she's been there before!

Anyway, here are some pictures, just to prove that I am clean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.