Another 21

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1.) Thank You, God, for a two-hour nap.

2.) Thank You for Piper's turkey-which-is-actually-a-peacock.

3.) Thank You for a few more pictures edited.

4.) Thank You for sleep at night.

5.) Thank You for the visit with Mike & Heidi last night.

6.) Thank You for time for three games of Yahtzee.

7.) Thank You for a good dinner that I got to help cook last night.

8.) Thank You for Kate's presence.

9.) Thank You for my little girl.

10.) Thank You for understanding.

11.) Thank You for Piper's smile.

12.) Thank You for her poochie lip.

13.) Thank You for your almost-daily reminders of Your provision for us.

14.) Thank You for not being mad at me for being mad at You.

15.) Thank You for loving me.

16.) Thank You for showing me what love is so I can love Piper.

17.) Thank You for making me the way I am, even if I don't understand how it all works together sometimes.

18.) Thank You that I'm not running a fever today.

19.) Thank You for tomorrow.

20.) Thank You for being You, when it seems like nothing else is solid or stable or easy.

21.) Thank You for listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.