Notable Quotables

Thursday, May 15, 2008

So while I've been working on unpacking and thinking of something to blog around the tired that's going around, I've collected a few good quotes:

"Thirty percent of households have no land line, use only cell phones, as reliance on technol ------ (no signal)"
~Fark headline that "rings" just a BIT too close to [our new] home. Or doesn't ring, as the case may be.

"It doesn't matter what the dream is, just that you have one."
~Arthur Pettibone, Road to Avonlea

Dr. Dubuque: You believe in liberty,you know it's being strangled.
Andre Moreau: I also believe in laughter and I know the world is mad.
~Scaramouche

"We're eating emotional blueberries."
~TheKate

Me: "The clock in our car is five minutes fast, so let's just say she'll leave the office at 5:05 and give ourselves a little grace."
TheKate: "You can have all of my grace. I don't need it. It doesn't taste right."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.