in the morning

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


"But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; for You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; for God is my defense, my God of mercy." (Ps. 59:16-17)

The sun is in and out today.

And Piper is busy and clingy and we are sick with a collective cold. But we are sleeping a bit better since we removed the rail from Piper's bed. Now when she wakes up at night, she can patter into our room and climb into our bed on her own without making a lot of noise. It's cute. And nice.

I'm just trying to remember what it is I need to do today. And trying to remember that God dwells rather outside my unproductive days.

This photo is also my 4:8 Project photo for today. I will be doing another print giveaway at the end of this month, so please click in and leave a photo in your comment to have a chance at winning a print of your choice!

1 comments:

Carol said...

>Now when she wakes up at night, she can patter into our room and climb into our bed on her own without making a lot of noise. It's cute. And nice.<
Oh, Kelly, this brought to mind when Ryan and Heidi were crawling babies and walking toddlers. They slept on mats on the floor and when they awoke in the morning or from naps, they'd pitter patter out to the kitchen or wherever I was. So, so cute.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.