my mother's day gift

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


We need some onesies and some 0-6 month clothing for this little one, but I'm not planning to do a lot of spending. This little "Moses Basket" was the one thing I really, really wanted to splurge on, a bassinet-type sleeper that wouldn't take up furniture space in our rather stuffed, short-on-storage little rental house. I wasn't thinking we'd get it for a while, but Pete decided it would make a good Mother's Day gift, and it just got here today! I'm so excited - it's my first baby thing for Button!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! :)

~Me said...

Jack slept in one of these for 4 months! They're absolutely WONDERFUL. Especially if Button has stuffy nose problems because it's SO easy to prop it up so they sleep on a slant. I just LOVED it! Very cool!

dancebythelight said...

So cute! My mom had one of those!

Leeann said...

Awhhh...........

Jessica said...

I got one of these for Sierra. I'm sure I would have used it a lot more, except that she had a stuffy nose (colds, maybe allergies) for the majority of her first 4-5 months of life. :-p So sadly, she ended up sleeping in her car seat for most of that time. Definitely planning on using it for future kid(s), though (assuming we have them). Very cute. :-)

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Hey Kelly!

Congratulations on Baby Number 2!

Carrie

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.