He Has Become My Help

Monday, February 28, 2005

You pushed me violently, that I might fall, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.

~Psalm 118:13-14

"O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."


~Psalm 139: 1-6

4 comments:

?ete said...

Hey You! Thanks for those verses: they're awesome and they're very you right now.

I love it when He reminds me that you're His and you're in His hands. I love it when you remind me that you love me and you're in my arms. I love you. Period.
:-D

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just wanted to say you're awesome and I am really privileged to have you for a big sissy. It's incredible that God loves you, and just to be able to watch how He does that. Don't never be anything but yourself, okay?
And Uncle Pete, you are waaaaaay too mushy!!! Bleeagh. choke. hack. Spare the rest of the world, please! O:-)

Kelly Sauer said...

I agree with anonymous, Uncle Pete!

Anonymous said...

I must respectfully disagree...you are not too mushy, uncle pete. ;-)

Will

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.