Questions, Anyone?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oops...

My very good friend Heidi posted some instructions for some interactive fun the other day--only thing is, I didn't read them thoroughly before I began following them. By the time I hit Step 3, I was too far committed to go back! SO. It may take me some time to get to these, but I suppose that honor demands that I post a request!

1. Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.

2. I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.

3. In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.


I'm putting a few restrictions on the questions, though--if you post something crude or out of line, it will be removed, because my little sisters read this site. I reserve the right to draw the line as another blogger did: "I'm not going to give away any personally identifying information, or tell any stories that could defame or embarass anyone but myself. I'll happily tell y'all things about my own shortcomings, habits, or idiosyncrasies, but others' are their own...and theirs to tell."

Like Heidi said, this could be fun. Or not. *grin*

1 comments:

andie said...

1) How aren't you? ;-)
JUST KIDDING!
ok...hmmm...

1) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
2) Your all time favorite verse/passage of the moment is..?
3) Will you come to the Free Indeed concert?

:-P I've never been good at coming up with questions for these sorts of things. . .

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.