Five Days...

Tuesday, October 4, 2005


Verse for the day: Psalm 34:4 -- "I sought the Lord and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

Work Project for the day: Organizing some large files in my office.

Today's list of things to do: Finish program document and begin printing, pick up wedding rings, meet with wedding coordinator, go to bed early.

Today's favorite movie character: Arwen

Mood for the day: Melancholy

Something I'm thankful for today: Chai Latté. Very comforting on a gray day.

Something I hate today: Staying awake. I didn't sleep very well last night. Or the night before. Or the night before that.

Something fun from yesterday: *grin* Dancing with Pete to Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E in my office after work.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Awwwwwwwwww............

Anonymous said...

Still counting, I see.

Anonymous said...

You two oughta get married. And quick.
Tiskren

Anonymous said...

I can't wait 'til the wedding!!!!
5 days seems like forever!!!!!
Love,
Megs

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.