The Man I Married

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I always thought myself to be somewhat randomly disabled, but I didn't know just how challenged I was until I found myself in the presence of greatness.

My husband filled out this survey for a couple of our younger sisters.

Behold the power of random:

1. What is your full name? Phenarky Twiddleboopster Filch
2. What color pants are you wearing? I'm wearing a kilt. A black and pink poka-dotted kilt.
3. What are you listening to right now? Rilton's Vanner
4. What's the last thing you ate?
A tarragon chicken salad sandwich
5. Do you wish on stars? No, they're not big enough... I'm still waiting on something bigger to wish on. Bigger and hotter.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'm an elitest snob. I'd be a colored pencil. A grey colored pencil.
7. How is the weather right now? Humid and cool.
8. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My frie- er, girlfrie- er, fianc- er... wife! My bestestest buddy.
9. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Since I got this from both Megsie and Kristen, I'm not sure how to answer that ;)
10. How old are you today?
two hundred and six.
11. Favorite drink?
Spinach juice.
12. Favorite sport?
Full contact chinese checkers
13. Hair color?
Brown. No, pink.
14. Do you wear contacts?
No, I AM a contact. With the mother ship. Now I have to blast you with my space-ray and take over your planet...
15. Siblings?
Watch your language.
16. Favorite month? Janpansey
17. Favorite food? Yes.
18. Dream vacation?
No, I dream work. Nightmare work, is more like it...
19. Last movie you watched? Simon Birch.
20. Favorite day of the year?
Currently? 10/9/05 :-D
21. What do you do to vent anger?
I get quiet. REALLY quiet. And then I sing nursery songs in a girlie voice.
22. What was your favorite toy as a child?
anything one of the other kids had ;)
23. Summer or winter? What, no fall? Winter. No, Summer. No, Winter!
24. Hugs or kisses?
Go pick on somebody your own size.
25. Do you want your friends to email back?
e-mail back? Heck no, I want them to e-mail letters, notes, missives, communiques... but not backs. Who needs more than the one they have anyway???
26. Who is most likely to respond? [snort] Like I even need to ANSWER that?
27. Who is least likely to respond?
Ghengis Kahn.
28.LIVING ARANGMENTS?
Extremely favorable right now, thank you very much
29. When was the last time you cried?
Probably when I yawned the other day, but that was because my tear ducts work that way...
30. What is under your bed?
Some shoes and a Bogmonster named Frank.
31. What did you do last night?
Flew home from my honeymoon with my honey... whoo hoo!
33. Favorite smell?
:-D
35. What are you afraid of?
Fun. Deathly scared of fun. And laughter. Dangerous stuff, that laughter. Can't stand either of them.
36. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn?
Buttered.
37. Favorite car?
BMW 325i.
38. Favorite flower?
Ones that don't make me sneeze.
39. Number of keys on your ring?
What kinda question is that, you expect me to do MATH at THIS time of night???
40. Can you juggle?
Relationship, job, school, being the most important person in the world, being a top-secret super agent spy with a secret identity... whoops that wasn't supposed to come out!
41. Favorite day of the week?
I think I've reached the point where I simply don't care...
42. What did you do on your last birthday?
Spentified it with my best friend and drove through the mountains.
43. How many states have you lived in?
me myself?!?!?! Two. Three, if you count "Confusion" as a state.
44. How many cities have you lived in?
Two. Three if you count Paris... except I've never lived in Paris.
45. How many countries have you lived in?
Sixteen.
46. How many cars have you had? 41.
47. Who was the last person to email you? LegAlert's Legislative Alert update. I know, you can barely keep the jealousy from creeping in...


For the record, *I* am naming the children, the Bogmonster is moving out TONIGHT, and Simon Birch is an incredibly good movie.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I like #28 - lol...

Kelly Sauer said...

*grin*

Megsie said...

And I tell people he's my big brother...

Anonymous said...

Tiskren for'arded this 'un to me. I think somebody edited it a little bit...

PETSIE!!!!

Somebody_Unknown_and_co said...

yeah, Petey!

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.