Engagement: Brian and April

Monday, March 6, 2006

My "little sis" and former bridesmaid April is engaged herself, and I just got to do her engagement pictures!

She and Brian like to call me their catalyst, because I gave April the what-for on Brian when she thought he liked her. Looking at them today, I'm not sure I can find words to describe the love they share. So, since a picture is worth a thousand words, Brian and April, here's to both of you, with all my heart! Brian, you're getting a gem, and April, look how much he loves you!


Click here to see their slideshow

3 comments:

Leeann said...

Brian, I hope you will read this – did you REALLY have to wear your cell phone during your engagement pictures!?!?
Sorry, a bit of my quasi-big sister/mean ex-debate partner side had to come out there…
Congrats, punk.

the dork rules said...

yech. more mush. =P

Christy said...

Beautiful pictures, Kell!! Brian and April, I am so happy for you!

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.