i'm on vacation

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mom's getting used to me now. Dad annoys her when he is too cheerful sometimes, but I heard her laugh last week.

She still complains about being seasick, but that's cause I'm planning to take after Dad and like the ocean. No landlubbin' for me!

(Dad says I want a SCUBA set for Christmas.)

We're having a vacation for Christmas, the three of us. We are at a bed and breakfast in Lexington, Virginia. We like it. They make food Mom can eat. And that fills Dad up.

Mom and Dad have been talking a lot about Christmas traditions. I wonder what those will be like for me while I grow up?

Dad says he thinks the idea of not having any presents at all is "a very fiscally responsible idea." I don't know what that means, but it sounds fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.