from mommy to weebix

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well, Weebix, they say you are able to hear me now. You've probably heard me start talking to you recently.

This means that I need to start singing on-key again so that you aren't tone deaf when you are born. This means that I should start muting cuss words in movies. This means that Dad should probably start trying to get his two cents in to you before I get *all* the influence.

I'm getting used to you and having you inside me. You're giving me a tummy that I've never had. It makes me laugh! We have to get your Uncle Kate to take a picture so we can show everybody how you're really here!

I keep seeing all these new babies and little kids, and I'm so afraid and so excited about you. I wonder what it will be like to feel you moving around inside me and if I will be afraid to see you or hold you after you come out.

You become just a little more real to me every day. I'm finding out how much I really want you to be a part of my life. You're a really precious gift, I think. I hope you don't mind if I'm a little shy about all this. I'm just learning and growing too, right along with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.