running out of space

Monday, February 19, 2007

In an effort to improve my surroundings, I have decided to re-arrange the furniture in here.

Mom doesn't get it... She thinks I'm just kicking her or nudging her around for fun, but I'm really swapping the settee for a beanbag chair. I think she'll thank me in the long run(beanbags being slightly more maneuverable than setees, that is.

Annnyway, they say she'll be getting really hot this summer. Some folks think it's the extra insulation (which may be the case, because I'm trying to make sure the surround sound doesn't bother her), but it's really going to be the whacking great llava lamp I've got going on the bedside table.

So all of this moving around has her pretty excitable and telling me to to settle down because all the movement happens to occur when she settles down. But that's just because I can't get the feng shui correct until it's good and still.

The real challenge, of course, is how to fit the 72" TV in here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.