snow!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's my first real snow outside!

Or at least, outside Mom's outside. I've been terrible for her sick time at work, so we can't be liberal with our leave. We would like to, however, because then we could nap!

And Dad promised that we'd bring up the new fake Christmas tree and make orange rolls and have Christmas while he works to finish up his senior seminar paper.

Dad read a funny story last night. I heard him reading it with the funny accents and everything, and I started moving around and trying to let him know I thought he'd be a really cool Dad.

We like snow. It's good, because we feel like we skipped Christmas this year. We're playing Christmas music. Sort of.

(Truth: I don't really know what snow is, so I don't know if I like it or not, but Mom thinks I do, so I'll let her think it's okay to say this stuff. We'll see how long it lasts when I get out there and make MY *real* opinions known!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.