this would be me

Friday, March 2, 2007


See this picture? This would be me. Ain't I cute?

Yup, pretty much, I'm healthy. I'm perfect. I'm not deformed or unnormal or even terribly special. I'm just me. And FINALLY people can SEE that I'm me. If you can see ANYTHING on this weird 3-D picture that crosses your eyes. That's my head on the right, the roundish thing with the little fist on top of it. Um, does it make me look fat?

And yes, for your general information, I do suck my thumb. Can you see it in the picture? I've been doing this for a while, and there has been no one to know or stop me. I plan to continue after birth. Mom has no authority to tell me to stop. She sucked hers until she was nine. Dad says this will mess with my "aesthetic orthodontic appearance." I don't think I need to worry about that, because I can't pronounce it, much less wrap my tiny brain around it.

(Speaking of perfect, the noise invasion tech said that I have Dad's nose. Mom agrees. She says I will be "cute as a button." I wonder if Dad was cute when he was my age.)

Also for your general information, I do not like cameras. I take after Dad in this respect also. I heard things like "ornery" and "critter" out there when I put my arm up over my face during the noise invasion. Can you blame me? Mom said I looked like a "freak," and Dad said something about a "ghastly ghoul." I think they've watched too many movies. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out that I look just like them?

Mostly, I think they're proud of me. I also think they're very funny. I don't know if they'll be able to keep me secret. See, my GENDER is NOT for your general information. DON'T ASK. Wanna talk about invasion of privacy????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.