waking up

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This morning, Mom didn't want to wake up.

I did.

I am practicing my butterfly stroke while I still have room to move in here. Yeah, things are starting to get a bit crowded.

I expect that I'm not going to be really happy staying in one place all the time. I think I'll be an adventurer, and I 'spect that means Mom will have to watch me pretty close, huh?

Uncle Gabe came to visit us on Sunday. I like him. His laugh makes me want to laugh too. He's an adventurer. Mom says he's going to get himself killed. Dad says he'll be there if Uncle Gabe calls him from a Laotian jail. I just think he's cool, and I hope he comes to visit us again soon.

Welp, Dad's home. Guess that means I have to go to work with Mom now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.