Lack of Creativity

Friday, July 6, 2007

I have nothing to say in this post, but I thought I would post anyway.

Just because I still can. And I have people who worry about me when I don't post. I think.



I liked this picture. I wish I had taken it. I am noncreative today. And yesterday. And pretty much the day before that.

I think I need to go to bed.

Yay for 39 weeks of pregnancy.

Yay for labor coming soon, right Weebix?

Right now I am the least profound person I know.

I shall have words for April twilights then;
For the look of autumn sunlight on a wall,
A thousand things the earth-bound tongues of men
Have tried to voice but never speak at all,
And in some corner, quivering with delight,
I shall sit down and write--and write--and write.


~GNC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.