Another Monday... Another To-Do List...

Monday, September 24, 2007


...that will assuredly get rearranged accordingly.

I lost a week last week. At least, it feels that way. Being bedridden with a 102+ fever for three days doesn't exactly leave me with a sense of accomplishment.

Today I have a list of things to get done. Fifty edits on a wedding. A post on my photography blog. A load of laundry. A clean bathtub. A picked-up house. Some semblance of a dinner. 3 compact flash cards ordered. And if I'm lucky, a bit of shooting.

Anyway, I'm still alive. That has to count for something!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh dear...sounds like a nasty sickness to me. :-( Glad you are feeling better! And yes, I'd say that being alive definitely counts for a lot. :-)

Sarah M. said...

Ugh! What happened? I'm sorry to hear you were sick. Having a fever is the worst, especially when you have a little baby to feed and care for. You want to be there for them, but you feel just horrible. Anyway, I am glad you're feeling better.

Kelly Sauer said...

Strep. :-) It was nasty. Piper was incredibly good while I was sick. She's back to normal now. *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.