Frustrated

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been using this word a lot lately.

I'm frustrated because I can't think of any other way to describe my feelings.

Piper is frustrated because she can't use her toys the way she wants to.

I'm frustrated with my lack of concentration.

Trying to keep up with the house while Piper is awake makes me frustrated.

Waiting for others to figure things out is frustrating.

I am frustrated with Piper's refusal to take naps.

Pete is frustrated when details go haywire.

Isn't it interesting how we live, constantly reaching/hoping/looking/trying for something, only to have it thwarted?

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."
(James 1:2-4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.