Marci

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last night, we met Marci.

Marci said she was a photographer. Which she must be, because she had that weird black thing that Mom uses to take my picture all the time.

At first, I didn't know what to do with Marci. But when she started quacking like a duck, I had to laugh. She was so weird! Then she called me "Kitty Kitty," which is NOT my name, and then she made me have tummy time.

Not cool.

Mom vented to Dad about Marci all the way out to the car after she took our picture. She said that Marci completely ignored her and Dad.

Geez, Mom, THAT's a new thing! They always ignore you when I'm around!

That's cause I'm the cute one.

I hope Marci got some good pictures of all of us. I have only my cuteness to contribute to Christmas this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.