My Apologies

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Since I don't work evenings and weekends, I decided to use some spare time to update my template. Since I managed to incorporate most of the features and widgets I was looking for, I *think* that at last we have something semi-permanent!

(Yes, Thompsons, this means that I've been playing in new blogger, and as soon as I finish wedding edits, your cooking blog is on!)

So, I do apologize for my schizophrenia, but not for my new look!

Please let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Like the header. Love the Augustine quote.

Leeann said...

I love it :-D I was actually just thinking the other day that my blog was looking too "springy" for November... I'm going to try to mess with it a little. I don't want to bother you with it, but I may have to call in the reinforcements if I mess it up utterly ;)
Miss you like crazy. I'm done with ESOL for the year, so dv I will catch the Friday night bus soon and spend the weekend with y'all at your new place. Give Piper a squeeze for me!

PaperYarnGirl said...

Wow, Kelly, it's gorgeous. I love the seasons marking the time... beautiful!

Heidi said...

Blogger ate my comment! I commented on this last night but now it's not here. :( Anyway, I love it too! I especially love the comments on the side. And the header is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.