Symptoms

Monday, December 3, 2007

This weekend, my body flipped out on me. Again.

The good news is: I am not having a nervous breakdown. I actually have a reason for why I've been so depressed lately.

The not-so-good-I-might-even-call-it-bad news is: I have some major thyroid issues. Why not? What's one more yippee-yahoo health problem to deal with?

Hurray for my friend Heidi, who knows all. Hurray for my husband, who doesn't think I'm ugly even when I'm covered in hives. Hurray for having help this weekend with my three youngest siblings (who aren't so young anymore) being up for a visit.

I'll be honest. I'm not exactly praising God for allowing another health breakdown. I used to ask Him to let me suffer because it drove me to Him. Now, I don't want it. I mean, I *really* don't want it. I don't know if I'm just being more straightforward this time, or if I've regressed. I don't have time to be sick.

*sigh*

Prayer would be good.

1 comments:

nic said...

Ah! I'm so sorry! I'll be praying for you!

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.