A Couple of Memes

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First, I got tagged by Heidi this morning to do a quirkiness meme. She *says* it's because I would do it and other people wouldn't, but really, I figure I may just be the only quirky person she could think of off the top of her head. The basic idea is to list six quirky things about yourself and then tag six other people to list six quirky things about themselves. I'm just listing on this one - not tagging.

6 Quirky things about Kelly:

1. I hate having anything on my feet. I go barefoot, even in winter.
2. I occasionally deal with health issues by naming certain symptoms. For instance, when my legs wouldn't move when I told them to, they became George and Harry. I also have a frequent visiting panic attack named Horatio.
3. When I am depressed, I wear black and blue. Except now, when I wear it even when I'm not depressed, because the only clothes I have that fit are black and blue. I suppose I could be depressed over this, since I don't really have the money to buy more. I suppose I'm okay with looking like a bruise...
4. Sometimes I crave doughnuts. I don't know why. They are always too sweet.
5. I am a photographer, but I am really bad under the camera. You'd *think* I'd have learned to see past the lens...
6. When I was in high school, I had a cat that was just like me. Or maybe I was just like her. I think I won't elaborate.

My second meme is one I ran across this morning that I thought was so cute, I wanted to do it and tag three people to do it too!

It goes like this: Share an engagement picture, a wedding picture, and a recent picture. Not hard, unless you're single (apologies to my single friends who don't like me now that I'm married...*wink*), so I'm tagging Tee, Angel, and Heidi with this one.

My three photos:

1. Engagement: One of my favorites from the photos that Kate took of Pete and me in April of the year we got engaged. It was a little uncertain, but it was definitely where we were.

2. Wedding: Hee hee. I love this one!

3. Recent: Not so very recent (June of '07), but the recent one that I wanted to remember!





2 comments:

Post-It's by April said...

I love this picture set! :) It's like a pictoral mini-synposis of your marriage. I think I'm going to try it on my blog. :D

Post-It's by April said...

Oh, that "Right Path" comment was me, btw. I don't know how to change over comments to my current blog. :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.