Dinner Tonight

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I needed a post, so I decided to put up my menu for tonight. Nothing too complicated, so only one recipe included.

Dinner:
NY Strip Steak, broiled in my new toaster oven
Garlic Sweet Potato Fries, also broiled in my new toaster oven
Green Beans, steamed (not broiled)

Dessert:
Baked Apple Pie

Grandma's Perfect Pie Crust

*flour - 1 cup + 2 Tbs
*salt - 1 tsp
*Mazola corn oil - 1/3 cup
*water - 3 Tbs

Mix dry ingredients first, then add oil. Add water. Roll out between two layers of wax paper.
Makes one crust.

NOTE: Recipe can be doubled, but the crusts are best when made separately.

1 comments:

S. Mehrens said...

Sounds delicious. :) Hey... if you find time could you post some pictures of the beautiful areas around your home or your cute cabin? I'm curious to see what your new place is like. It must nice to have a brook behind your house.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.