Poll

Monday, December 1, 2008

I like to make my blog a room of sorts, where my readers can come and visit me and be with me for a little while. I've been toying off and on with the idea of adding music to my blog, but I can't decide if I should or not, what with loading time and such.

I know I have a number of readers who read my blog in RSS, and some who receive emails from my blog. You who visit - do you have a preference as to whether I load some background music into the atmosphere here?

5 comments:

Alethea Jordan said...

I'd say go for it. It would make it more you with music that you like.

But then again, there is the loading time. But I still think it would be cool. =)

darren said...

As long as it's quiet, I wouldn't mind. But I don't like background music that lets the rest of the office know, "Darren's playing music!"

dancebythelight said...

I'm personally not a fan. One blog I read plays music and every time you comment or click on something it starts the song all over again and it get annoying to me. But don't worry, even if you add music I'll still visit! :)

Carol said...

Heidi's new set-up with music is highly annoying to me, LOL!! I have to quick turn my volume down so I don't hear the music. And if I go to someone's blog from her blog, the music keeps playing. I don't like that.

the Joneses said...

I'd vote no music, mostly for the reason Danielle says. Instead of being a soundtrack in the background, it becomes a distraction.

Um, so yeah, guess you know what I think. :)

-- SJ

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.