GNLD - Peanut Perks

Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's been a while since I posted something about my health (outside of the usual herxheimer whine). I want to throw out a huge recommendation for GNLD's Salmon Oil Plus.

I've been dealing with postpartum/clinical depression since the birth of my daughter in July 2007, and GNLD's Salmon Oil Plus has been a major factor in combating my unpredictable mood swings. Before I raised my dose from three pills per day to ten pills per day, my pain was greater (without the Herxheimer reaction) and my moods were volatile. After I increased my salmon oil dosage, my depression eased almost immediately - within two days. Since I've been more intensively treating my lyme disease, I find that the salmon oil also eases the muscular pain and discomfort caused by my herxheimer reaction.

Why GNLD's Salmon Oil Plus?

Here are just a few reasons (while I'm on my sales pitch podium - man, I hate this thing!):

*It’s the first supplement of its kind to assure a standardized amount of all eight members of the omega-3 family involved in human nutrition.

*Salmon Oil Plus is based on pure, natural salmon oil, providing all the benefits of one of nature’s richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids.

*It includes UHPO3 –Ultra High Potency Omega-3 fatty acids— an exclusive GNLD technology that boosts, stabilizes, and standardizes specific, health-promoting omega-3 fatty acid levels while maintaining the whole food goodness of natural salmon oil.

*It’s derived by “molecular differentiation” –leading edge technology that selects specific nutrient molecules from tuna, sardines, and anchovies, while eliminating or reducing others, delivering unsurpassed potency, purity, and consistency.

*It’s safe, with no risk of accumulated toxins. Only the finest, top quality, health-screened, disease-free fish selected for human consumption are used. All sources are screened for more than 160 potential contaminants with an allowable detection limit of ZERO.

*Potency guaranteed to deliver 460 mg EPA, 480 mg DHA, 50 mg DPA, and 80 mg mixed omega-3 fatty acids with every 3-capsule serving.

*No hidden vitamins A or D.


And when you order from GNLD there is no end to the wonderful fun your toddler can have with the loads and loads of packing peanuts that only GNLD knows how to deliver quite right!






Hey, I know money is tight for everyone right now, but GNLD is a worthwhile investment - in your life. I was in a wheelchair four years ago, before GNLD. Now, I don't get sick at all, outside of the Lyme herxheimer. If you're interested in finding out more about my GNLD story and the treatment I am using for my Lyme disease, check out these posts:

RELATED POSTS:

A Sales Pitch for Help
GNLD - Liz's Story
GNLD - Marjorie's Story
GNLD - A Brief Update
Happy Remedies

Okay. Icky sales post done with some close-to-home fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.