rare happy capture

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I like how figuring out my self-timer setting on my camera means that I can have more photos of Pip and me together.


She's been a bear this week, and when we finally got ourselves into bed early last night, she got us up between 11:00 and 1:00. Boundaries, limits, nursing, weaning, playing, feeding, making time, taking time - somehow it all comes together when I tell her I love her and she kisses me back. God help me survive the time between these happy moments!

6 comments:

Carmen said...

Aw! What an adorable picture!!!

Namasté,
Carmen

Izzy said...

Awww! So cute :-) These are the times that make the "in-between times" do-able. And this is the age when they're learning...always learning. And it's so much fun to watch them "get" things for the first time. I can't wait to actually meet her for the first time! :-D
Speaking of hair issues (just read your Hair Saga)...Any ideas for mine? I need it cut so bad, and am having fits trying to decide. :-D

Kate said...

LOVE the picture! :-)

sunmamma said...

Ahh you will survive those moments. And when they are gone you will only remember the good ones :)

Shalet said...

Great capture! You will sleep again!

Happy Love Thursday!

dancebythelight said...

I should do that with the boys. Didn't ever think about using the timer, oddly enough.

My boys have been bears too. At least the past two days. The past two days naps have been disasters. I love this age and hate it too! So much whining and fighting!

But you are right. The smiles and hugs inbetween are worth it! :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.