a heads-up for a thumbs-up!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For my interior home decorator friends out there:

My newish blog friend, Laura Frantz, has a chalkboard wall in her house that she has entered in the Etsy Small Projects Contest, and she needs votes to win the prize. Why am I posting this, you ask? Well, she has just such a lovely idea (homeschool moms I know, you're gonna love it!!!) and it's so inexpensive to do ($40), and the site (odeedoh.com) holding the contest is awesome for nesting types who like to glean ideas!

So. That is that. If you feel like registering for a cool new site, I know she'd appreciate your thumbs-up!

1 comments:

dancebythelight said...

What a cool blog! I thought about doing that exact thing to the kitchen wall I just blogged about! But it's a weird wall and we could only do part of it instead of the whole thing. I am planning on chalkboard painting our door to the basement though. I just love chalkboards around the house.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.