Morning Recipe

Monday, February 16, 2009


Every time I smell bacon in the morning, when I get up early and the sun is up and ready for the day, when the birds are singing and the air is fresh, I remember waking up at my grandma's house. She would always be up earlier than the rest of us, getting breakfast ready - eggs, bacon, fresh homegrown handpicked fruit, her homemade granola. In December, I sent out a batch of her granola for Christmas "from Grandma." I meant to include the recipe, but I forgot, and it took me until yesterday (after thinking of this in December) to get a photo too. Rather pathetic, I'd say (with a fuzzy English accent that I'd have to have Pete do to get anywhere near correct)...

Enjoy this one. It's from my heart.

4 comments:

sunmamma said...

Sweet!! It looks amazing!!

dancebythelight said...

I love granola! I made some Muesli last week and it was tasty.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I've been looking for a wonderful granola recipe. This sounds divine! Thanks for sharing. Yum.

Anonymous said...

thats gonna smell good

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.