peter's piper's polka-dots

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I don't have a lot to say today (woke up with a seriously sore throat and I've been draggy and brain-fogged all day), but I can't resist posting this cute shot of Pip today... She took every shirt off I wanted to put on her, but she wanted to wear this random thrifted silk shirt that I bought as a joke for Pete on Saturday. I'm thinking that she likes the feel of the silk. Still, her choice leaves me wondering just what I'll be going through when she starts dressing herself?

Oh, and do stop over at my photography blog and Flickr stream to check out my contest entries from today!

I ♥ Faces Contest - Adult

I ♥ Faces Contest - Kids
February Greeblepix Contest Entry

3 comments:

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

gorgeous!

emily said...

Love this photo. And I just realized how cute that your man is a Pete and your girl is a Piper.

Kelly Sauer said...

lol - Emily, thanks for thinking that's cute! Both our families have paranomasia, so they think this is hilarious! And one of my favorite names, Dinah, is forever OUT. *long, sad sigh*

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.