i hope you still feel small

Sunday, April 5, 2009


when you stand beside the ocean...

Thinking about wonder. About how I'm not as thig as i bink I am. And how I can't get away with that spoonerism because I'm not my wonderful silly husband. Wishing I could be silly and not so emotionally fuddy-duddy.

Thinking about how small I am next to God and how much He is and knows and controls. Thinking about how grateful I am that His voice is still and small and not loud and harsh and destructive. Thinking I need to stop and listen more.

Remembering who I have been, wondering what I will become. Hoping for free, too tired to prioritize.

Surfacing...

4 comments:

patty said...

i love this song, and the picture is beautiful. (and i like the spoonerism, too-i think you pulled it off!) wishing for free, too...

Alethea Jordan said...

I love that picture.... =)

Angela Fehr said...

I am blessed by your thoughts every day - you mirror my feelings so beautifully - learning who I am in Christ and hating my self-idolatry.

jennifer bee said...

Ooh just an amazing shot and post. your words speak to me as well.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.