i know i have thoughts that i think

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I just haven't been thinking them out loud so much lately. I told Pete recently that it's not that I'm deliberately ignoring something that is there - with me, if it's there, it comes out. So I just don't know that something is there because I haven't gone looking for it. I'm an odd character, I think, and somewhat random and brain-fogged too. So I stick with writing the random that comes to mind and hope you don't mind these in-between stages where what I have to say isn't particularly deep.

I got the most beautiful print in the mail today from Ireland, a watercolor from a gal whose work I just love. Seriously, she's running a sale right now - you should check her out fast!

I'm quite put out with my 365 project right now. It feels like one more thing to do that I just don't want to take the time for this week. It's already three in the afternoon, and I haven't touched my camera today. The couch is just more appealing, what can I say?

Yesterday, I had a very nice feeling that I do know who I am, and whatever it is that I've been trying to be is not working, and even though I didn't know I was trying, I plan to stop trying. Yes. This makes lots of sense, doesn't it?

So I revamped my blog a bit to fit my mood, and I'm wearing the clothes I have that will only fit me for a short time, and I actually just ate lunch and enjoyed it. This was helped by the salt and vinegar Pringles Pete "didn't see" me put in the cart at Walmart on Saturday. Ahem. I will be brushing my teeth before he gets home.

I have midwife paperwork in my inbox, reminding me that I need to make a call and get some things taken care of. I'm missing my printer this week. We should get a new cartridge. All these things adults need.

Piper is giving her babysitter a hard time this afternoon, trying to convince me that she's just miserable, but I know better. The poor kid is just tired, and she hasn't napped, and I need to get her some Motrin for her teething.

And with the Motrin administered and the call made, I am out of inspiration for this post. Which means I probably shouldn't publish it, but really, I don't want to leave my morning sickness gripe up on top. So we'll go with mediocre random, hope it brings a smile, and thank you for visiting.

4 comments:

Madelynsmum said...

I really like these random thoughts of the day. We so often don't record these small details - just the significant things.
And about project 365 - I have many days where its the afternoon and I haven't used the camera yet, and others where I have a hard time choosing a shot -lucky there is not P365 Police hehe.
Kylie

Christie said...

:) Randomness is so lovely and such a nice thing to have fun with.

!

ellen said...

Sometimes it is nice to just be and not feel pressure to be deep or meaningful. It's nice to read that, too.

Esther said...

it felt like a letter from a friend...random is real too.

love the water color, inspiration for a long sought gift for a friend, thanks.

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.