no kissin'!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


I needed to take a photo for the day. I was fresh out of self-portrait ideas, so I headed into the bedroom, where Pete was reading Piper her bedtime story while I finished my puttering.

The result was perfect - Pip ducked out of the shot with a contrary "no kissin'!" and told the story in blur and funny.

I could not resist this one this week.

...

Thinkin' it's gonna be photo week here at the blog. I'm doing some work over at my photography site, putting together a few ideas and updating the site links in preparation to go off my maternity leave.

...

My friend Emily at Chatting at the Sky hosts a weekly "noticing" party - giving us a chance to unwrap and share the little gifts (and the big ones!) God gives to us in the midst of our dailiness.

Do you have a gift to unwrap today? Stop on by and link up with Emily, and share in the (mostly) paperless unwrapping!






(Image © Informal Moments Photography)

13 comments:

Leslie said...

hehe - too funny! a cute memory for y'all! :)

Southern Gal said...

Love that moment you captured.

Jessica said...

Love how Piper is covering her eyes, lol! My girls just get jealous that THEY aren't getting kisses. ;-)

Danielle said...

Love it!

Suz said...

Yeah, Mom & Dad aren't supposed to do "that stuff." Gross!

How cute. Your daughter will love the picture someday.

kirsten said...

Oh that is so sweet!! Some of the best shots come from the moments that we cannot set up or plan.

Bina said...

Been awhile since I have been around...but I am so glad to have popped over here as your picture filled me with a HUGE smile!! Great noticing with you, Kelly!

Corinne Cunningham said...

That's such a sweet photo!

S. Etole said...

smiling ... lots

Becky said...

What a great photo! I love "real life" shots like this one.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Totally, wonderfully wonderful. Love this, love you, Kelly.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! :)

Carrie said...

Kelly, I know, can you believe our littlest ones are three months old, time is FLYING!!! This picture is SO cute!!! :) Love it!

I'm glad to hear that Piper yells contrary things, too, because Z is just entering that stage, within the last couple of weeks, and I am at my wits end, but it's nice to hear that other people struggle with the same issue. Please tell me it's a stage and our ten year olds will not still be yelling things like, "Don't touch my camera, DON'T!" and "That's MY spoon, NO NO NO NO NO!!!" :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.