why i use GNLD

Monday, May 4, 2009

I had heard some of Liz's story, but wow. This video absolutely floored me. I was in a wheelchair and going downhill fast with my own Lyme disease when I started using GNLD, but I had not experienced anything Liz experienced before using GNLD.

Check it out
. Seriously. Her story is amazing.

And if you don't have Lyme and you're just curious about how GNLD helps general health, there are a bunch of other video stories about GNLD on this site, The Pudding.

There. I put in two cents today between food and couch. Yay! Real post coming at some point soon, I promise! The computer makes me woozy right now!

RELATED POSTS:

A Sales Pitch for Help
GNLD - Liz's Story
GNLD - Marjorie's Story
GNLD - A Brief Update
Happy Remedies
GNLD - Peanut Perks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, if you like.